Lamb Haven | Anchor Point Premier Vacations

Lamb Haven

Average Rating

Address: North Shore Drive North 63 Location: South Haven Type: House View: Downtown
7 Beds 7 Baths Sleeps 12 Pets Allowed

Hot Tub open all year, Pool from approximately Memorial Day through Mid-October (weather permitting)

Welcome to Lamb Haven, where modern design meets timeless Lake Michigan charm. Boasting seven meticulously designed bedrooms, each with its own private bathroom, and an additional two half bathrooms, every inch of this four-story retreat has been curated to provide a luxurious escape. The backyard unfolds as a private oasis, complete with a pool, hot tub, and even a large outdoor chess set. Surrounding the pool, you’ll find plenty of seating options for all, both out in the sun and underneath the shaded cabana. Indoors, two game rooms and two living rooms offer ample space for relaxation and recreation, ensuring that whether the sun is shining or rain is falling, the whole family can embrace the effortless charm and elegance that defines this Lake Michigan gem.

The Property
7 Bedrooms, 7 full Bathrooms, 2 Half Bathrooms | Main Floor Master Bedroom | Swimming Pool | Hot Tub | Cabana | Firepit | Outdoor Chess | 7994 Sq Ft (including basement)

Bedroom 1: King Bed with attached bathroom & TV (Main Floor)
Bedroom 2: King Bed with attached bathroom & TV (Main Floor)
Bedroom 3: King Bed with attached bathroom & TV (2nd Floor)
Bedroom 4: 2 Twin Beds with attached bathroom & TV (2nd Floor)
Bedroom 5: King Bed with attached bathroom & TV (2nd Floor)
Bedroom 6: King Bed with attached bathroom & TV (2nd Floor)
Bedroom 7: 1 Full Bed with hidden twin trundle & 2 Twin Beds with TV (3rd Floor)

INDOOR LIVING: spacious living areas spread across four floors, stocked kitchen, televisions, pool table, ping pong, air hockey
OUTDOOR LIVING: Pool and pool-house/cabana with half bathroom, Hot tub, al-fresco seating, outdoor shower; gas and charcoal grill; outdoor chess set, firepit; second-story deck overlooking backyard; bicycles with wagons and Burley trailers
KITCHEN: Fully equipped with cookware, utensils, stainless steel appliances, gas range, coffee makers (standard-drip and Keurig)
GENERAL: Linens/towels, free WiFi, trash bags, paper towels, central heating & A/C, beach chairs
PARKING: Driveway

0.1 Miles from First Street Beach | 1.5 Miles from Downtown South Haven

House Rules and Policies
- Maximum Occupancy is 12 people
- No smoking
- No events, parties, or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- NOTE: The owner has multiple homes in the area should you need more space for your large group.
- NOTE: There is an external camera located at the front door and a decibel monitoring sensor located on the outside of the home.

25% of the rental fee is due at booking, the remaining 75% is due 90 days before the check-in date

At Anchor Point Premier Vacations, we redefine excellence in property management. Here's why discerning travelers choose us:

Impeccable Cleanliness: Our commitment to cleanliness is unwavering. Each property is meticulously maintained, ensuring a spotless and welcoming environment for every guest.

Exceptional Properties: Discover spaces that feel like home. From charming hideaways to spacious retreats, our portfolio offers a diverse selection of inviting properties designed to suit every taste and preference.

Dedicated Guest Support: Your peace of mind is our priority. Our responsive team provides attentive support, guaranteeing a seamless experience from booking to departure.

Please note that a percentage of all rental income is donated to the South Haven Vacation Rental Community Foundation to support local charities.

SwipeDrag for Availability

  • Air conditioning
  • Bathtub
  • BBQ grill
  • Bed linens
  • Cable TV
  • Carbon monoxide detector
  • Coffee maker
  • Cookware
  • Dishes and silverware
  • Dishwasher
  • Dryer
  • Enhanced cleaning practices
  • Essentials
  • Extra pillows and blankets
  • Family/kid friendly
  • Fire extinguisher
  • First aid kit
  • Free parking on premises
  • Garden or backyard
  • Hair dryer
  • Hangers
  • Heating
  • High touch surfaces disinfected
  • Hot water
  • Indoor fireplace
  • Internet
  • Kettle
  • Kitchen
  • Lake access
  • Laptop friendly workspace
  • Microwave
  • Outdoor pool
  • Oven
  • Patio or balcony
  • Pets allowed
  • Private entrance
  • Private pool
  • Refrigerator
  • Smoke detector
  • Stove
  • Toaster
  • Towels provided
  • TV
  • Washer
  • Wireless Internet
  • Town
(6) Reviews
SwipeDrag for Reviews
Request More Info
Want to know specifics? Ask anything in reference to vacationing at this property that you would like to know...
Example: “Are fresh linens provided?”
160 People have considered this property in the last 24 hours
Find Available Dates For this Property